Shipping & Wine Club Policy
There are certain states that, unfortunately, we cannot ship to. Some states that we can ship to have volume limits or other restrictions. If for some reason an order that you place is not compliant with the shipping laws of your state, Customer Service will contact you and explain what options may be available. We want to serve every customer!
By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to your selected destination.
You must be 21 years or older to buy wine. By placing your order with Time for Wine, you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient are at least 21 years old. When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.
- All prices are listed in US dollars. All orders will include delivery charges, and applicable sales tax.
- You will receive e-mail confirming that your order was submitted. If the items are all in stock, this will be your only confirmation.
- Time for Wine ships weekly, weather permitting.
- All orders take two business days to process, so orders cannot be shipped the same day they are placed. Shipping wine is complicated by various state-mandated limits and requirements. We must run all orders through our state compliance system to ensure a legal shipment. Sometimes it takes as many as two business days to process the order, confirm compliance and send on to packing and shipping.
- If your shipment is returned to Time for Wine, we retain your original shipping charge. We kindly ask you to cover the expense to re-ship it back to you.
- We cannot ship to a US Postal Service Box.
- An adult signature (21 years of age or older) is required by law. For this reason we recommend shipping to a business address. (Residential Shipping can be made)
Wine Club Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of the wine club membership must occur prior to the first of each month.